- WASHINGTON -- Federal investigators have alerted the Justice Department to a "potential compromise of classified information" arising from the private email server used by former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in her home, a department official said Friday.
- SHERMAN, Texas - After accepting a plea agreement, Leigh Claiborn Mahaffey, 36, of Denison, was sentenced Thursday to 15 years in prison after pleading guilty to one count of sexual assault of a child.
- SAN ANTONIO -- A border patrol union has backed out of a meeting with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, but the billionaire businessman is charging ahead with plans to visit to U.S. Mexico border Thursday as part of a high-profile trip that promises new challenges for the GOP's years-in-the-making push to attract Hispanic voters.
- NEW YORK -- The head of the Federal Communications Commission has recommended approving AT&T's $48.5 billion purchase of DirecTV. The deal would create the country's largest provider of cable or satellite TV.
- COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The latest Republican to enter the presidential race is Ohio Gov. John Kasich -- who, as governor, has helped erase a budget deficit that was projected at nearly $8 billion when he entered office. And the state has seen private sector employment rebound.
- PITTSBURGH -- Brushing off his "chest-beating" critics, President Barack Obama accused opponents of the Iran nuclear deal Tuesday of being the same people who rushed the U.S. into an ill-fated war in Iraq. As he sought support for the deal from U.S. veterans, he said the deal's foes were merely popping off soundbites that accomplish nothing.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.