- ZURICH -- Swiss prosecutors opened criminal proceedings into FIFA's awarding of the 2018 and 2022 World Cups, only hours after seven soccer officials were arrested Wednesday pending extradition to the U.S. in a separate probe of "rampant, systemic, and deep-rooted" corruption.
- NEW YORK -- Taco Bell and Pizza Hut say they're getting rid of artificial colors and flavors, making them the latest big food companies scrambling to distance themselves from ingredients people might find unappetizing.
- WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says the U.S. wants to support the Iraqi government in its fight against the Islamic State group. And the president says that means the U.S. needs to think about whether it is deploying its military assets in Iraq effectively.
- Americans are marking Memorial Day on Monday. President Barack Obama is hosting a breakfast this morning with organizations that support military family and families of the fallen. Then Obama will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns, followed by remarks at Arlington National Cemetery.
- BAGHDAD -- A spokesman for the Iraqi government says U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter has been given "incorrect information" following his criticism of its security forces over the fall of Ramadi to the Islamic State group.
- LAKE TEXOMA - Early Friday morning, Lake Texoma eclipsed its record elevation of 644.76 feet, set in 1990. The lake, which is now five feet over its spillway, is still rising with more rain in the forecast.
- MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla.- The Army Corps of Engineers said the Cumberland Levee, just south of Tishomingo,is in danger of overflowing with water. They have engineers on scene monitoring the situation right now
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.