- ARDMORE, Okla. -- Oklahoma ranks third in the nation for women killed by men in single victim homicides according to the Violence Policy Center. One Ardmore woman shares her story about rescuing a family member from an abusive relationship.
- KINGSTON, Okla. -- Search and recovery efforts continued Thursday morning for a pilot and submerged plane at Alberta Creek Marina at Lake Texoma. The plane was lifted out of the water late Thursday afternoon.
- WASHINGTON -- The Supreme Court has ordered Oklahoma to postpone lethal injections executions using a controversial sedative until the court rules in a challenge involving the drug.
- ADA, Okla. -- Dozens attended the human trafficking awareness seminar on Tuesday evening in Ada.
Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics hosted the event to inform residents about forms of human trafficking, signs that someone may be a victim and available resources.
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- Noted author and death penalty abolitionist Sister Helen Prejean is urging Oklahomans to reconsider the death penalty while the Supreme Court decides whether the state's lethal injection method is constitutional.
- ANTLERS, Okla. – One teenager was found shot to death Thursday night near Antlers High School, and one person was arrested, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.