- McALESTER, Okla. -- Eastern Oklahoma State College has been ordered to repay the federal government more than $1 million after some students received student aid when they were not eligible.
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- The widow of slain Oklahoma Labor Commissioner Mark Costello has requested protective orders against their son, 26-year-old Christian Costello, and his girlfriend.
- TAHLEQUAH, Okla. -- The Tahlequah Chamber of Commerce has filed a counterclaim against the city's former tourism director, who sued the chamber after she said she was wrongfully terminated.
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma Supreme Court has instructed a judge to implement a ruling that a Ten Commandments monument on the state Capitol grounds is unconstitutional and must be removed.
- SHERMAN, TX- September 20th marks the 5th anniversary of the death of Misty and Casandra Ballou and their friend Brian Ritchie. Now, their father is doing something in hopes to finally get some justice for his daughters murder.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.