- The National Weather Service says hail, tornadoes and thunderstorms are possible across the southern Plains and that flooding remains the greatest threat for areas that have received record rainfall.
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- For the past two years, thousands of supporters of public education have thronged the Oklahoma Capitol asking legislators mostly for pay raises for teachers, increased funding for education and a reduction in the number of mandatory tests.
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- The Oklahoma Corrections Department has released findings on the death of an inmate who was fatally bludgeoned with a plastic food tray inside of a private prison.
- LAKE TEXOMA - Early Friday morning, Lake Texoma eclipsed its record elevation of 644.76 feet, set in 1990. The lake, which is now five feet over its spillway, is still rising with more rain in the forecast.
- MARSHALL COUNTY, Okla.- The Army Corps of Engineers said the Cumberland Levee, just south of Tishomingo,is in danger of overflowing with water. They have engineers on scene monitoring the situation right now
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.