CHELSEA, Okla. (AP) - A 14-month-old Chelsea girl is being credited with saving her family and their home from a fire.
Nickia Davis says her daughter Lexus woke her up Friday morning with a "curdling scream."
Davis says when she got up to check on the girl she found an electric heater in the hallway on fire and was able to turn it off.
Davis says damage to the home is minimal.
Information from: KTUL-TV, http://www.ktul.com
(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.