DRUMMOND, Okla. (AP) - A Drummond man who was seriously injured in an explosion at his workshop has died.
A spokesperson for Hillcrest Medical Center in Tulsa says 52-year-old Randy King died on Monday.
Authorities say King was painting a vehicle in a workshop at his home Sunday evening when heat from a stove ignited the paint fumes.
King was taken to an Enid hospital, then transferred to Hillcrest.
Drummond Fire Chief David Friend says the wooden building was destroyed. Nearly 30 firefighters from Drummond, Lahoma and Waukomis fought the blaze for almost an hour before it was brought under control.
Information from: Enid News & Eagle, http://www.enidnews.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.