ALTUS, Okla. (AP) - Authorities say an Altus man was electrocuted while doing repairs on a home over the weekend.
Police tell Lawton television station KSWO that Christopher Crafton had crawled under a house to repair a water leak. Witnesses told police that Crafton was only under the home a short time before he was electrocuted.
Authorities say the fire department had to cut off electricity to the home before they could pull Crafton from the home's crawl space.
Crafton was pronounced dead at a hospital. Police are investigating but say it appears to be an accident.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.