- OKLAHOMA CITY -- A group of Republican business owners in Oklahoma is calling on Congress to pass an immigration bill that includes a path to legal status for some of the estimated 11 million people in the U.S. unlawfully.
- MUSKOGEE, Okla. -- The former director of construction administration for the Choctaw Nation is expected to testify in his own defense on charges of theft, tax fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering and bribery.
- TULSA, Okla. -- The Oklahoma Department of Human Services must review plans to develop new foster homes, prepare weekly caseload reports and develop a remediation plan to reduce a Child Protective Services backlog.
Updated: 9:58 AM
- MUSKOGEE, Okla. - A former Choctaw Nation official was found guilty of conspiracy, bribery, theft and tax evasion in federal court. A jury returned the guilty verdicts late Thursday night.
Posted: 9:51 AM
- ARDMORE, OK - The family of a missing Carter County woman got news this week they've been waiting 20 years to hear. Modern technology and a grim discovery in Oklahoma City has re-opened this decades old cold case.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.