Posted: 3:39 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY -- Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says she's opposed to President Barack Obama's plan to cut carbon dioxide emissions at Oklahoma power plants because it will likely increase electricity costs for consumers.
Updated: 10:06 AM
- Sunday marks 25 years since the Iraqi army attacked Kuwait. It also marks a day of hope for a memorial to be built to honor the U.S. Military men who fought in Operation Desert Storm/ Desert Shield.
- State officials and voting rights advocates have agreed to provide more voter registration access to Oklahomans to stave off a potential lawsuit over the state's compliance with federal voting laws.
- "Any weather changes like the flood and the heat any time it changes drastically in any way the bugs start moving trying to look for a new home," said Don Anderson, owner of Town and Country Pest Control in Ardmore.
Updated: 7:45 PM
- GAINESVILLE, TX- Summer is typically a time for cookouts, time by the pool or lake, and family vacations. But as the mercury rises so do the number of domestic violence and sexual assault cases.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.