PARIS, TX-- Around 8 Saturday morning Quality Tree Service, at 10 northwest loop 286, caught fire.
Officials say a tenant was trying to change a small propane tank when gas began leaking and caught fire.
The tenant was treated on scene for burns he sustained trying to put out the blaze.
Fire Marshal Dale Maberry says the fire was ruled accidental.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.