Power outage sparks fire at Paris home

PARIS, TX-- A power outage left 250 people in the Amhearst area without power for over an hour Wednesday afternoon, and sparked a fire at one home.

Rick Browning, with the Faught VFD, says the fire happened just before 2 P.M in the 400 block of Dove Hollow.

He says a man in one of the homes relied on a backup generator for his medical equipment, when that generator malfunctioned starting a fire in the garage.

They were able to put the fire out quickly before it spread.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 232948731 - http://kxii.com/a?a=232948731
Gray Television, Inc.