Unattended cigarette sparks fire in Paris home

By: News 12 Staff
By: News 12 Staff

PARIS, TX -- A cigarette is to blame for a fire that broke out Monday night in Paris.

Fire fighters responded to the home in the 1400 block of West Shiloh Street.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

Officials say it was accidental from a cigarette bring left unattended on a bed.

The house was left with damage but is not a total loss.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 232537941 - http://kxii.com/a?a=232537941
Gray Television, Inc.