Posted: 4:17 PM
- HOUSTON -- An ex-West Point cadet's attorney has told jurors that veteran R&B singer Patti LaBelle ordered her bodyguard to beat up the cadet, who was waiting outside a Houston airport terminal for a ride home.
Updated: 3:34 PM
- PITTSBURGH -- The final report from a landmark federal study on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, found no evidence that chemicals or brine water from the gas drilling process moved upward to contaminate drinking water at a site in western Pennsylvania.
- DALLAS -- Police in a North Texas suburb say they discovered a note and pills next to one of two people found dead in the same home where their 10-year-old son was discovered months earlier.
- AUSTIN, Texas -- Authorities say the mother of a 2-year-old boy whose body was found in a shallow grave in Austin gave inconsistent statements to police as to what happened to the child and why he was missing for weeks.
- FORT WORTH, Texas -- The energy boom and millions of new consumers have propelled revenue growth in Texas to nearly twice the national average. Yet, a Standard & Poor's report shows income inequality is putting a brake on the pace of expansion.
SHERMAN, Texas -- Grayson County Sheriff Keith Gary thanked commissioners on Monday as the court finalized the County's budget for the next fiscal year. The new budget designating funds to hire eight new jailers and four new patrol deputies for the sheriff's office.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.