- Many heard his voice every morning on Texoma's radio station KKAJ. Win Patton was the station's program director and morning show host.
The 48-year-old died suddenly on Monday and today dozens of family members and friends said their last goodbyes.
- SALADO, Texas -- Authorities say a tractor-trailer has crashed into an overpass under construction along a major interstate in Central Texas, killing one person and halting traffic in both directions.
- WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday that he's ready to sign good bipartisan legislation to fix Medicare's doctor payment problem, without endorsing any specific legislation.
- BONHAM,TX- The Army Corps of Engineers hosted a meeting March 24th to talk about any possible environmental impacts of the proposed Lower Bois D'arc Creek Reservoir and hear concerns from residents.
- HOUSTON -- A day after Sen. Ted Cruz announced he's seeking the Republican presidential nomination, former Gov. Rick Perry refused any discussion of how his fellow Texan's move affects his own anticipated White House run.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.