- EDINBURG, Texas -- Democrat Wendy Davis went after Republican Greg Abbott over defending deep classroom spending cuts and his record on women in the first governor's debate in Texas in nearly a decade.
- AUSTIN -- The special prosecutor handling the felony indictment against Gov. Rick Perry is himself facing legal trouble after a court ruling cleared the way for a criminal case to be filed against him.
- HOUSTON -- The number of auto accidents involving three or more deaths has more than doubled in Texas since 2010, with more fatalities occurring along roads seeing increased traffic because of the oil and gas boom.
- HOUSTON -- An ex-West Point cadet's attorney has told jurors that veteran R&B singer Patti LaBelle ordered her bodyguard to beat up the cadet, who was waiting outside a Houston airport terminal for a ride home.
- PITTSBURGH -- The final report from a landmark federal study on hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, found no evidence that chemicals or brine water from the gas drilling process moved upward to contaminate drinking water at a site in western Pennsylvania.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.