- FORT WORTH -- A teenager who used an "affluenza" defense in a 2013 fatal drunken-driving wreck has been moved from the maximum security unit at the Texas jail where he's serving a nearly two-year term.
- DALLAS (AP) - Texas' lieutenant governor says the state is prepared to forfeit billions of dollars in federal funding for public schools following an Obama administration directive over bathroom access for transgender students.
- AUSTIN -- An appeals court panel considering whether Texas must divulge the source of its execution drugs is questioning whether keeping it secret could cripple the Texas Public Information Act.
- WEST, Texas -- Federal investigators say they believe a fire that caused the fatal explosion at a Texas fertilizer plant was intentionally set, but that no arrests have been made.
- LAKE TEXOMA -- The Daily Oklahoman reports the Commissioners of the Land Office and a third party developer are expected to begin sale negotiations about a new hotel and resort on former State Park land at Lake Texoma in a closed meeting on Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.