Posted: 2:42 PM
- AUSTIN -- University of Texas officials are scheduled to be in court, seeking a judge's permission to remove a statue of Confederate president Jefferson Davis from the main area of campus.
Updated: 3:13 PM
- The family of a Healdton High School teenager is still searching for answers after she went missing more than two years ago, along with her friend after a high speed chase with police.
- AUSTIN -- Texas health officials say they will still implement a $350 million cut in Medicaid payments for therapy services - surprising opponents who thought they walked out of a courtroom with a victory.
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The stock market took a major plunge Monday morning dropping 1,000 points in the opening minutes. This is the market's worst session in four years, but one financial expert says there's no need to panic.
- AUSTIN -- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he hasn't spoken with indicted Attorney General Ken Paxton since the state's top lawyer was booked earlier this month on securities fraud charges.
27 mins ago
- The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation has recently received numerous telephone calls from multiple Oklahoma citizens stating they received a call from a number identified as the OSBI’s main telephone number -- 405-848-6724.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.