- AUSTIN -- Two state health researchers in Texas are under fire for a co-authoring a study suggesting something Republican leaders have long disputed: cuts to Planned Parenthood are restricting access to women's health care.
- NEW YORK -- Chipotle repeatedly told employees they need to stay home if they feel sick and the restaurant chain kept all its U.S. locations shuttered early Monday as executives went over new food safety procedures.
- GRAYSON COUNTY, Texas--All three Sheriff candidates and the two District Attorney candidates met up at Austin College on Saturday morning for a town hall style debate, hosted by the Grayson County NAACP.
- A federal jury in East Texas has ordered Apple to pay $625.6 million after finding that Apple services like FaceTime and iMessage infringed on technology patents held by Nevada patent-holding company VirnetX.
- Johnson & Johnson, continuing its long quest for a Type 1 diabetes cure, is joining forces with biotech company ViaCyte to speed development of the first stem cell treatment that could fix the life-threatening hormonal disorder.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.