Posted: 4:30 PM
- DALLAS -- Catholic Charities of Dallas estimates that about 27,000 people will seek the nonprofit's help following sweeping changes to the U.S. immigration system that could shield millions of people from deportation.
- Sherman, Texas -- If West Texas state Senator Charles Perry gets his way, the minimum caliber gun needed in a concealed handgun license course would decrease from a .32 caliber to a .22 caliber.
- AUSTIN -- Amid charges of bias from the right and left, the Texas Board of Education has failed to grant preliminary approval for any of the around 100 new history and social studies textbooks up for use in classrooms statewide.
- FORT WORTH -- A Texas man intending to undergo a weight-loss operation is seeking $10 million in damages for what he says were a series of medical blunders that led to the amputation of both his legs at the knee.
- A Texas judge refused on Tuesday to quash on technicalities two criminal felony indictments for abuse of power against Gov. Rick Perry, ruling that the potentially embarrassing case against the possible 2016 presidential hopeful should proceed.
Updated: 6:50 PM
- DURANT, Okla. -- As more sexual assualt accusations surface accusing legendary comedian Bill Cosby come to light, the Choctaw Casino Resort has canceled the Bill Cosby 77 tour stop scheduled for January 23, 2015.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.