Posted: 4:58 PM
- DENISON, TEXAS -- More than 60 people were splishin and splashin at Waterloo Pool in Denison Tuesday morning, lending their arms and legs to what they hope will be a new record for the world's largest simultaneous swim lesson.
Posted: 4:46 PM
- DURANT, OK -- A flight instructor and student found themselves in a potentially dangerous situation last Tuesday. University officials say during a training flight, a mechanical malfunction caused the plane's landing gear to get stuck.
Posted: 1:43 PM
- ADA, OK -- Recreation lovers will soon have a new venue to take advantage of. The Ada City council is moving forward with the construction of a new sports complex, a project that will be funded by the "Penny for Our City" sales tax.
Posted: 1:15 PM
- DALLAS (AP) - Health authorities in North Texas will begin spraying for West Nile virus after detecting a "significant" increase in the type of mosquito that primarily carries the virus.
Posted: 1:13 PM
- MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is asking a judge to allow his defamation lawsuit against slain "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle to go forward with Kyle's widow as the defendant.
- ARDMORE, Okla. —The Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation announced the 2013-2014 recipients of the Sam Noble Scholarships this week, awarding $140,000 in scholarships to 10 southern Oklahoma students.