Serving Size : 6
1 pound zucchini -- sliced 1/4 inch thick
1 pound yellow squash -- sliced 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup green onion -- chopped
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup lowfat 1% milk
2 cups frozen corn kernels
4 ounces green chiles -- canned
1/2 cup queso fresco -- shredded
1. In a large skillet, heat oil. Combine squash and onions to saute for about 3 minutes. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add milk and corn. Cover and simmer until corn is tender and warmed through.
3. Add green chiles. Cover and let simmer for about a minute, then remove from heat.
4. Stir in grated cheese and cover. Allow to sit a few minutes and serve when the cheese has melted.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving: 137 Calories; 6g Fat; 5g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 24mg Sodium.