If you are ready for some football, this dish is ready for a party! It's an easy variation of the traditional 7 layer dip with a design that will make extra points!
7 Layer Touchdown Makes 12 Servings
16 ounces refried beans -- (1 can)
1 large tomato -- seeded and diced
1 bunch green onions -- chopped
1 cup sour cream
1 packet taco seasoning mix
2 tablespoons mayonnaise -- (real)
1 cup black olives -- sliced
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
3/4 cup guacamole
6 pieces leaf lettuce -- large
1/2 cup sour cream
1. Take a disposable 9 inch pie plate and fold in half. Bow out the two sides to create more of an oval shape with pointed ends. Line the pie plate with cling wrap.
2. Spread the refried beans in an even layer. Sprinkle the tomatoes and green onions evenly over the beans.
3. Stir together the sour cream, taco mix, and mayonnaise. Spread in an even layer over the tomatoes and onions.
4. Layer the black olives over the sour cream. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the olives. Spread the guacamole over the cheese and seal it together completely.
5. Lay the lettuce leaves over the guacamole. Place a tray face down over the lettuce and flip over. Using the pie pan, form the shape of an oval. Remove the pan, and use the plastic wrap to shape like a football. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
6. Put the half cup of sour cream in a small sandwich bag and clip the tip. Draw the stripes on the two ends, and the stitches. Serve with chips.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Per Serving : 273 Calories; 18g Fat (58.5% calories from fat); 11g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 7g Dietary Fiber; 33mg Cholesterol; 642mg Sodium.