- 1 Cup Fresh Ripe Strawberries Mashed (for filling)
- 1 Cup Fresh Ripe Strawberries Halved (for topping)
- 2 Fresh Peaches, Peeled and Sliced
- 3 Kiwi, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Firm Banana, Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (to keep banana white)
- 3/4 Cup Fructose (may use half Splenda)
- 1 Package Dry Butter Buds
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 Cups Diet Lemon/Lima Soda (may use water)
- 1 16 Ounce Container Lowfat Yogurt sweetened with Splenda
- Several packages of Nutra Sweet sprinkled onto fresh fruit and Yogurt
- Heat oven to 425'. Spray a 14" Pizza Pan with Nonstick Spray. Spread
pastry onto pan. Flute edges. Prick bottom of pastry. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix Mashed strawberries and Lemon/Lime soda. Stir together dry Fructose, cornstarch, and Butter Buds. Mix altogether. Microwave until thickened approximately 4 minutes. Stirring at 1 minute intervals. When thick, stir in nutra sweet to taste. Cool completely.
- Spread strawberry mixture over pastry shell. Arrange fruit around the edges beginning with strawberry halves on the outside. Peach slices in a circle next to the strawberries. Kiwi slices next to peaches. Banana slices up to the middle. May place strawberry slices, grapes or blueberries in the center for adder color. Cover. Chill until serving time.
Serve with yogurt if desired over narrow wedges of pizza.
May use sugar free strawberry jam for filling as a time saver.