- 1 carton of your favorite yogurt
- 5 large strawberries, chopped
- 1 carton softened pine apple cream cheese
- 3 graham crackers or favorite cookie, crushed
- whipping cream topping, used flavored if you desire fresh mint
- fresh mint
In a dessert glass, layer-crushed cookies, yogurt, chopped strawberries. Do this two times. End with pineapple cream cheese on top. Top that with whipping cream and garnish with fresh mint.
Tip of the week: when working with softened cream cheese, be sure and dip the back of a spoon in warm water to smooth out. The water makes the cream cheese easier to work with.
To make the drinks, pour strawberry-orange or apple mango juice into a glass of ice. Add 1 tsp. of lime juice and a splash of grenadine. Garnish with fresh strawberry and fresh mint.