- 2 lb. ground sirloin
- 4 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 small can of diced green chilies
- 1 12 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 12 oz. can diced green chilies and diced tomatoes
- 1 16 oz. carton of sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 16 oz. can of black beans
- 1 medium red onion, diced
In a large skillet, brown meat in oil with garlic powder. Add all other ingredients and stir. Lower heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Tip of the Week: For a lower-fat recipe, substitute chicken or turkey for the ground sirloin.