Video will be available shortly.
2/3 cup lite soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 1/2 pounds beef flank steak , cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
12 bamboo (soaked in water) or metal skewers
2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 Vidalia onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
24 small button mushrooms
1. For the ginger-soy sauce, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, ginger and
black pepper in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. beef tips and vegetables on the skewers and brush them with some of the sauce.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Grill the skewers on each side until the beef is cooked to the desired doneness,
about 4 minutes per side for medium.
5. Brush the kebabs with the remaining ginger-soy sauce and serve.
Number of Servings: 6
Calories 296 Carbohydrate 13 g
Fat 11 g Fiber 2 g
Protein 34 g Saturated Fat 3 g
Sodium 938 mg