1 pound skirt steak
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 corn tortillas
salsa fresca, optional
1. sprinkle the steak all over with salt and pepper.
2. Place cast-iron skillet or grill pan over high heat and lightly coat with oil. Sear the steak about 2 minutes per side and place on cutting board to rest for about 5 minutes.
3. can cut the limes in half, pierce the juice side with a fork and twist to release the juices over the cooked meat.
4. Cut steak into thin slices across the grain and then let cut each slice into bite-sized pieces for bringing to the table.
5. can warm the tortillas by dipping first in water and then placing in a dry pan over low heat. Use tongs to lift out and wrap in a towel to keep warm.
6. can assemble the tacos at the table with salsa fresca and guacamole . It's easy to replace the steak with chicken or fish.
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Number of Servings: 4
Calories 341 Carbohydrate 26 g
Fat 16 g Fiber 3 g
Protein 26 g Saturated Fat 4 g
Sodium 303 mg
Video will be available shortly