- 4 boneless pork loins
- 2 small cans chunk pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ears of fresh corn on the cob
- 2 cans of drained, chunk pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large fresh jalapeno pepper
Place pork loins in a gallon size zip lock. Drain pineapple and pour the juice of both cans in the bag. Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Marinade in the refrigerator overnight or for at least two hours if using the same day. Cook over a hot grill for 15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. If cooking on top of the stove in a skillet, cook over low-medium heat.
Pineapple & Corn Salsa
In a medium bowl, cut the corn off of the cob and set aside. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, pour in corn and red pepper. Stir for about two minutes. Add jalapeno. Cook, stirring constantly for three minutes. Add pineapple chunks and stir for another minute, then fold in cilantro. Place in a bowl and chill. Spoon over pork loins. Garnish with a nice size piece of fresh cilantro on top of salsa.