16 oz. tenderloin
1 oz. crushed black pepper corns
2 oz. red wine
1 clove minced garlic
2 medium mushrooms sliced
1 oz. olive oil
6 oz. beef stock
1 Tbsp. corn starch w/ water
1 Tbsp. butter
1 oz. cream
1 oz. whiskey
1. Cut tenderloin into medallions and lightly dredge through black pepper.
2. Saute in hot olive oil until desired temperature.
3. Cook until done and remove from skillet and place on serving platter.
4. Add more olive oil to skillet, garlic and mushrooms and saute until tender.
5. Add red wine and reduce by 1/2 and add beef stock and bring to a boil.
6. Add corn starch and water to form a medium sauce.
7. Add whiskey and flambe.
8. Add butter and cream at the end.
You might want to tighten sauce (add more cream and butter) if needed.