- One 10-oz. package of chopped, frozen spinach. Thaw and drain.
- 4 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon-pepper
In a large mixing bowl, beat your eggs with spices. Add all other ingredients. Stir to combine. In a small skillet over high heat, add a ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil, spoon in mixture to cover bottom of skillet. Cook until the edges are lightly brown and then flip it. Cook an additional 45 minutes and put on serving platter. Top with sour cream and serve hot.
Tip: Be sure to turn you pancakes only once.