Artichoke and Chicken Bake
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 8 oz. package mozzarella shredded cheese
- 2 fresh zucchini squash, sliced thin
- 1 package hollandaise sauce
Spray a shallow baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken, breast side up. Pour the artichokes with the juice over chicken. Spoon diced tomatoes and half the juice over artichokes. Top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for one hour. In a small sauté pan, add ½ teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil. Add the zucchini and sauté for 3 minutes. Follow the directions on the hollandaise sauce package. Pour sauce over zucchini. ***Be sure to add 1 tablespoon to the hollandaise sauce. Serve hot.