- The Austin College baseball team jumped out to a 4-0 lead on Centenary but couldn’t hold on, falling 6-5 in extra innings on Friday night in the team’s first home game since February 20. The ‘Roos fall to 3-9 overall and 1-3 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with the loss.
- Southeastern will set out to snap a five-game losing streak when it returns to weekend conference play with a four-game series at Southern Arkansas March 28-29 in Magnolia, Ark., with Saturday's double-header set for a 2 p.m. start and Sunday's for a noon first pitch.
- Anthony Ranaudo pitched six solid innings and Elvis Andrus, Jake Smolinski and Chris Gimenez each drove in runs for Texas before the Oakland Athletics rallied in the ninth for a 7-6 victory Friday over the Rangers.
- The East Central University baseball team kept on the winning side of the scoreboard, with a 6-5 win against Arlington Baptist in the first game of a three-game non-conference series at Ken Turner Field.
- Reigning MVP Kevin Durant will have bone graft surgery next week to deal with a fractured bone in his right foot, and he will miss the rest of the season, the Oklahoma City Thunder announced Friday.
- Southeastern exploded for 17 hits and scored the last nine runs of the contest to pick up a seven-inning, 13-3 run-rule victory over Southern Nazarene on Friday afternoon at the Ballpark in Durant.
- CALGARY, Alberta - Ales Hemsky scored twice in regulation, Tyler Seguin had the only goal in the shootout, and the Dallas Stars beat the Calgary Flames 4-3 Wednesday night for their seventh win in eight games.
- SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker had 21 points and six assists, and the San Antonio Spurs stopped Oklahoma City's four-game winning streak with a runaway 130-91 victory over the Thunder on Wednesday night.
- ADA - After not being able to play on their home field for over a month, the East Central University softball team took advantage of being at Tiger Field and earned an 11-10 win over arch rival Southeastern Oklahoma State.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.