Posted: 10:53 PM
- In the first game of the season at the Kerr Activities Center, the East Central University women's basketball team claimed a 90-81 victory over Cameron in non-conference action. The win moved the Tigers to 4-0 overall and 2-0 in the Great American Conference, marking the fifth time in school history that ECU has started the season at least 4-0.
Posted: 10:37 PM
- The Austin College men’s basketball team struggled from the field and found themselves on the wrong side of a 51-40 rebounding margin, falling 84-75 to visiting Bacone College on Tuesday night. The ‘Roos are now 2-1 overall this season after the defeat.
Posted: 10:33 PM
- Southeastern bounced back from a rough-shooting first half to shoot 58.6 percent over the final 20 minutes and pull away from St. Gregory's with a 78-62 win on Tuesday night in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
Posted: 10:23 PM
- The East Central University football team will be participating in its first post-season competition since the 1993 season and you can make sure you are there for all the festivities, Saturday, Dec. 6 in Copperas Cove, Texas.
- Grayson county is once again flexing it's muscle in the Class 3A. In division one, three teams from the 5-3A are in third round including Pottsboro and Whitesboro, who will meet up in the Regional Semifinals.
No. 1 Kentucky routs Texas-Arlington 92-44 LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) -- Kentucky coach John Calipari found much to like about the box score of yet another blowout win, taking particular satisfaction in his team's playing time....
Bama, FSU, Oregon, Miss St hold playoff places Alabama, Oregon, Florida State and Mississippi State remained the top four teams in the College Football Playoff rankings on Tuesday heading into a weekend when just about all the contenders are facing challenging rivals....
Maryland beats No. 13 Iowa St 72-63 in CBE Classic KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Jared Nickens and Jake Layman scored 15 points apiece to lead a balanced attack, and Maryland beat No. 13 Iowa State 72-63 on Tuesday night in the championship game of the CBE Classic....
Poll Results: Who will end up as OU's all time rushing leader?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.