4 mins ago
- DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern racked up 19 hits and rallied from a four-run ninth-inning deficit to force extra innings where it handed Oklahoma Christian its first loss, 14-13 in 10 innings on Tuesday afternoon in the home opener at The Ballpark in Durant.
Posted: 10:59 PM
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Yu Darvish says he feels stronger than he did before elbow surgery last spring and plans to be back on the mound for the Texas Rangers by mid-May or early June.
Posted: 10:57 PM
- DALLAS (AP) - Gordon Hayward hit a fadeaway jumper at the buzzer in overtime and the Utah Jazz extended their season-best winning streak to seven games with a 121-119 victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
Posted: 10:56 PM
- ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - John Klingberg scored in overtime and Kari Lehtonen made 37 saves to win for the first time in more than a month and give the Dallas Stars a 4-3 victory Tuesday over Minnesota, the 10th loss in the last 11 games for the fading Wild.
- PHOENIX (AP) - Kevin Durant scored 25 of his 32 points in the second half and Oklahoma City pulled away in the final four minutes to hand the Phoenix Suns their eighth consecutive loss, 122-106 on Monday night.
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - Von Miller forced two fumbles to set up Denver's two touchdowns and the Broncos defense frustrated Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - Stephen Curry scored 26 points, Harrison Barnes added 19 and the Golden State Warriors won their 41st straight regular-season home game, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 116-108 on Saturday night.
Clippers suspend Blake Griffin 4 games without pay for punch LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Blake Griffin was suspended four games without pay on Tuesday for punching a team staff member, and the Los Angeles Clippers will dock the star forward's pay for an additional game because he broke his shooting hand....
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.