Not available at this time.
H.S. Football Playoff Pairings - December 4, 2015
Updated: 2:15 PM
- Here are the high school football playoff pairings for the week of December 4, 2015.
Millsap, Teague lead Hawks to 106-100 win over Thunder
- Paul Millsap scored 26 points and Jeff Teague made all the big shots down the stretch, sending the Atlanta Hawks to a 106-100 victory that snapped Oklahoma City's four-game winning streak Monday night.
Garrett: Romo 'lot of football left', Cowboys' title message
- Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett believes Tony Romo's broken left collarbone will heal and that the quarterback still has plenty of games to play in the future.
With Heard injured, Swoopes to start for Texas at Baylor
- Texas coach Charlie Strong says Tyrone Swoopes will start at quarterback against No. 12 Baylor as Jerrod Heard recovers from a concussion.
SE Falls in Non-Conference Tilt at TAMUC
- Southeastern's got off to its slowest start of the season on Monday as they were unable to overcome a 15-point first quarter deficit in an 80-60 road loss at Texas A&M-Commerce in Commerce, Texas.
Adi and Melano score, Timbers tie FC Dallas 2-2 to advance
- Fanendo Adi and Lucas Melano scored and the Portland Timbers advanced to the MLS Cup for the first time, tying FC Dallas 2-2 on Sunday in the second leg of the Western Conference finals.
Spangler leads No. 7 Oklahoma past Wisconsin 65-48
- Ryan Spangler had 20 points and 14 rebounds to help No. 7 Oklahoma defeat Wisconsin 65-48 on Sunday afternoon.
Mayfield leads No. 5 Oklahoma past No. 9 Oklahoma St., 58-23
- Baker Mayfield threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score and No. 5 Oklahoma beat No. 9 Oklahoma State 58-23 on Saturday night to take the Big 12 title and likely a spot in the College Football Playoff.
Mavericks score first 16 points of second half, beat Nuggets
- Deron Williams scored 22 points, Zaza Pachulia added 16 points and 12 rebounds, and the Dallas Mavericks used a 16-0 run to begin the second half and beat the Denver Nuggets 92-81 on Saturday night and snap a three-game losing streak.
Miles gets win in LSU home finale, 19-7 over Texas A&M
- Leonard Fournette ran for 159 yards and a touchdown and LSU beat Texas A&M 19-7 on Saturday night to give embattled coach Les Miles a victory in what might have been his last game with the Tigers.
National Sports Headlines From AP