Posted: 2:45 PM
- CALGARY, Alberta - Ales Hemsky scored twice in regulation, Tyler Seguin had the only goal in the shootout, and the Dallas Stars beat the Calgary Flames 4-3 Wednesday night for their seventh win in eight games.
Posted: 2:41 PM
- SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker had 21 points and six assists, and the San Antonio Spurs stopped Oklahoma City's four-game winning streak with a runaway 130-91 victory over the Thunder on Wednesday night.
- ADA - After not being able to play on their home field for over a month, the East Central University softball team took advantage of being at Tiger Field and earned an 11-10 win over arch rival Southeastern Oklahoma State.
- SURPRISE, Ariz. - Albert Pujols homered and Mike Trout hit an RBI triple, but the Texas Rangers tagged Los Angeles Angels closer Huston Street for six runs Tuesday in a 15-8 victory.
- Amber Orrange scored 24 points and Lili Thompson added 19 as Stanford's backcourt mates took the game over in the second half Monday to lead the fourth-seeded Cardinal to an 86-76 victory over fifth-seeded Oklahoma in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
NCAA says it will monitor impacts of Indiana religious law With the Final Four a week away from shining a spotlight on Indianapolis, NCAA President Mark Emmert said Thursday that the governing body for college sports is concerned about an Indiana law that could allow businesses to discriminate against gay people....
Poll Results: What is your opinion of the Dallas Cowboys off-season so far?
They're in worse shape now than before it began
It's been decent, about the same as they were
They are putting resources into the defense, I applaud that
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.