- Georges Niang had 20 of his 23 points in the second half and No. 17 Iowa State rallied from a 21-point deficit to stun No. 15 Oklahoma 77-70 on Monday night and snap a two-game losing streak
- Richard Jefferson tied his season high with 16 points, seven during a 16-0 Dallas run early in the third quarter, and the Mavericks raced past the New Orleans Pelicans 102-93 on Monday night.
- Isaiah Taylor made a tear-drop shot in the lane with 4.8 seconds remaining to give Texas a 61-59 victory over No. 14 Baylor in overtime, snapping the Bears' four-game winning streak and the Longhorns' four-game losing streak.
- Taylor Smaller turned in one of the best weeks of the seasonwhile leading Southeastern to a pair of wins to end the regular season, earning Great American Conference Player of the Week honors.
- Serge Ibaka had 18 points and 14 rebounds, D.J. Augustin added 18 points and nine rebounds, and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Los Angeles Lakers 108-101 Sunday night without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.