- Monta Ellis equaled his season high with 38 points, including 11 during the final four minutes, to spark a late rally as the Dallas Mavericks beat the depleted San Antonio Spurs 99-93 Saturday in Rajon Rondo's debut with the Mavericks.
- In the final game of a three-game week for the East Central University men's basketball team, the Tigers (9-3) finally got to triple digits on the scoreboard and earned a 101-50 win over Southwestern Adventist at the Kerr Activities Center in front of over 375 local fifth graders in the second annual Field Trip Day.
- This weeks A Plus athlete comes to us from Whitesboro High School. Alexus Vanlandingham has a 3.97 GPA, is ranked fifth in her class and is the president of national honor society and her senior class.
- Stephen Curry had 34 points and nine assists, and the Golden State Warriors rallied from an early 17-point deficit to beat Oklahoma City 114-109 on Thursday night after Thunder star Kevin Durant left with a sprained right ankle.
- Southeastern used a dominant second-half effort to overcome a halftime deficit and close out the Fall semester with a 74-64 win over Oklahoma Wesleyan on Thursday night in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
Novak's 40-yard FG lifts Chargers past 49ers SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- Philip Rivers looked at the 21-point deficit on the scoreboard at halftime and even he wondered whether the San Diego Chargers had it in them to come back. The season depended on it, so Rivers took charge....
Eagles near elimination, fall 27-24 to Redskins LANDOVER, Md. (AP) -- The Philadelphia Eagles have proved themselves to be a mirage, a team that got away with its faults until it couldn't any longer. Leaders in the NFC East as recently as a week ago, they're now just about done in the playoff race, and they're in no position to argue that they deserve any better....
Muhammad Ali hospitalized with pneumonia LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- Boxing great Muhammad Ali was hospitalized with a mild case of pneumonia that was caught early and should result in a short hospital stay, an Ali spokesman said Saturday night....
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.