- Southeastern kicker and punter Joel Carlos has been named the Great American Conference Special teams Player of the Week following his performance in an 8-0 victory over Southwestern Oklahoma State on Saturday.
- Seth Russell passed for 286 yards and four touchdowns and ran for two more scores while Shock Linwood rushed for a career-high 221 yards and two touchdowns as No. 5 Baylor began its pursuit of a third consecutive Big 12 championship with a 63-35 win over Texas Tech on Saturday.
- Southeastern's defense shone on Homecoming by holding Southwestern Oklahoma State to 177 total yards and picking up the win by the non-traditional score of 8-0 on Saturday afternoon at Paul Laird Field.
- The Austin College football team had two critical third quarter turnovers, and visiting Southwestern University took advantage en route to handing the ‘Roos a 35-28 loss on Saturday afternoon at Jerry E. Apple Stadium. The ‘Roos are now 3-2 overall this season with the defeat.
- ADA - For the second-straight match, the East Central University soccer team shutout its opponent, claiming a 3-0 win over Southern Nazarene in Great American Conference action at Tiger Field.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.