Posted: 10:25 PM
- Trevone Boykin passed for two touchdowns and ran for another, and No. 6 TCU earned a dominating 48-10 win over Texas on Thursday night that kept alive its hope of pushing into the College Football Playoff.
- For years, TCU fought to punch their way in to the old Bowl Championship Series, having to win on the field and in the public debate over whether the Horned Frogs were worthy of such lofty status.
- In the first game of the season at the Kerr Activities Center, the East Central University women's basketball team claimed a 90-81 victory over Cameron in non-conference action. The win moved the Tigers to 4-0 overall and 2-0 in the Great American Conference, marking the fifth time in school history that ECU has started the season at least 4-0.
- The Austin College men’s basketball team struggled from the field and found themselves on the wrong side of a 51-40 rebounding margin, falling 84-75 to visiting Bacone College on Tuesday night. The ‘Roos are now 2-1 overall this season after the defeat.
- Southeastern bounced back from a rough-shooting first half to shoot 58.6 percent over the final 20 minutes and pull away from St. Gregory's with a 78-62 win on Tuesday night in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
- The East Central University football team will be participating in its first post-season competition since the 1993 season and you can make sure you are there for all the festivities, Saturday, Dec. 6 in Copperas Cove, Texas.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.