Not available at this time.
Felix scores 20 to lead Texas over Texas Tech 69-59
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Javan Felix scored 20 points and surging Texas beat Texas Tech 69-59 Saturday as the Longhorns got their seventh win in eight games to stay in the thick of the Big 12 race.
Big 2nd half from Niang leads Iowa St. over Okla. St. 64-59
- STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Georges Niang scored 18 points -16 in the second half - and added nine rebounds to help lead No. 13 Iowa State to a 64-59 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.
SE Holds on for Key Win Over HSU
- DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern got a 20-point effort from Anton Cook and monster double-double from Tyler Lonzie as the Savage Storm held on for a 71-64 win over Henderson State on Saturday afternoon in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
ECU Women Roars Past Ouachita
- ADA - The East Central University women's basketball team won the battle of the Tigers at the Kerr Activities Center, defeating Ouachita Baptist 76-54 in Great American Conference action.
SE Pulls Away for 68-51 win over Henderson St
- DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern kept its winning streak alive with its sixth-straight victory after running away with a 68-51 win over Henderson State on Saturday afternoon at Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
ECU Men's Basketball Moves Into Second in GAC Standings
- ADA - The East Central University men's basketball team moved into second place in the Great American Conference standings with a 77-75 win over league-leading Ouachita Baptist, at the Kerr Activities Center.
ECU Baseball Come-Back Falls Short Against Washburn
- The East Central University baseball team made a late push in the ninth, but fell just short against Washburn, 9-12, at the SAU DII Classic at the Ballpark.
SOSU Softball Opens Invite With 0-2 Start
- Southeastern softball got the season off to a rocky start as they found themselves on the wrong end of a pair of losses, falling 11-3 in the opener to Pittsburg State before suffering a 12-6 loss to Pittsburg State in the nightcap as part of the Southeastern Regional Invitational at the Durant Multi-Sports Complex.
ECU's Offense Pushes Softball to Two Wins at St. Mary's Tournament
- The East Central University softball team's offense broke through to help the Tigers (2-4) earn two lopsided victories in the second day of the St. Mary's NCAA DII College Classic. ECU first claimed a 13-2 win over St. Edward's in five innings and then a 14-6 decision over Colorado School of Mines.