Not available at this time.
ECU Baseball Come-Back Falls Short Against Washburn
- The East Central University baseball team made a late push in the ninth, but fell just short against Washburn, 9-12, at the SAU DII Classic at the Ballpark.
SOSU Softball Opens Invite With 0-2 Start
- Southeastern softball got the season off to a rocky start as they found themselves on the wrong end of a pair of losses, falling 11-3 in the opener to Pittsburg State before suffering a 12-6 loss to Pittsburg State in the nightcap as part of the Southeastern Regional Invitational at the Durant Multi-Sports Complex.
ECU's Offense Pushes Softball to Two Wins at St. Mary's Tournament
- The East Central University softball team's offense broke through to help the Tigers (2-4) earn two lopsided victories in the second day of the St. Mary's NCAA DII College Classic. ECU first claimed a 13-2 win over St. Edward's in five innings and then a 14-6 decision over Colorado School of Mines.
Big 12 leaders agree to single voice dealing with big issues
- Big 12 presidents and chancellors came to one agreement Friday: While working through the possibility of a football championship game, expansion and a league-wide television network, they are going to defer comments to Commissioner Bob Bowlsby.
TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving
- The Big 12 has moved the TCU-Texas football game to the Friday after Thanksgiving, instead of playing on the holiday.
Big 12 unlikely to have football title game in '16
- The Big 12 is unlikely to stage a football championship game this year though the NCAA approved a plan last month that would allow the 10-team league to do so.
Oklahoma State picked 2nd, Oklahoma 4th in Big 12 baseball
- Oklahoma State is picked to finish second in the Big 12 baseball race and Oklahoma is picked fourth in a preseason poll of conference coaches.
National Signing Day in pictures
- SHERMAN, Texas -- The News 12 Staff is traveling around Texoma on Wednesday to cover area athletes making their college commitments on National Signing Day.
Hield scores 17 as Durant watches; No. 1 Oklahoma beats TCU
- With Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant on hand, Buddy Hield scored 17 points to help No. 1 Oklahoma defeat TCU 95-72 on Tuesday night.
Corona Resigns as Austin College Women’s Soccer Coach
- SHERMAN, Texas – Kristina Corona has resigned as the head women’s soccer coach at Austin College, athletics director David Norman has announced.