- Southeastern piled up 27 runs on the day and 33 hits as they picked up a double-header sweep of Southern Arkansas on Sunday with wins of 13-7 and 14-10 to take three-of-four games in the series in Magnolia, Ark.
- The East Central University softball team split the final two games in the four-game Great American Conference series at the University of Arkansas-Monticello. The Tigers (16-11, 13-6 GAC) fell 1-9 in five innings in game one and then rebounded with a 5-2 win in game two.
- Southeastern snapped its losing skid and salvaged a split in its first two games against Southern Arkansas, winning the nightcap 3-1 after falling in the series opener 9-7 on Saturday afternoon in Magnolia, Ark.
- The Austin College baseball team dropped both halves of its doubleheader against Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference foe Centenary College on Saturday, falling 4-1 in game one before falling short in a comeback bid in a 7-5 game two final. The ‘Roos are now 3-11 overall and 1-5 in SCAC play.
- The East Central University softball team earned two wins at Arkansas-Monticello, not allowing a single run to be scored against them in the first two of four Great American Conference games.
- The Austin College baseball team jumped out to a 4-0 lead on Centenary but couldn’t hold on, falling 6-5 in extra innings on Friday night in the team’s first home game since February 20. The ‘Roos fall to 3-9 overall and 1-3 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with the loss.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.