Not available at this time.
ECU Takes First in the GAC with Victory over Southwestern
- ADA - With its fourth-straight victory, the East Central University men's basketball team moved into a three-way tie for first place in the Great American Conference standings, with an 89-64 victory over Southwestern Oklahoma State at the Kerr Activities Center.
ECU Women Falls Just Short against Southwestern
- ADA - The East Central University women's basketball team fought a hard battle with Southwestern Oklahoma State, but fell 71-74 in Great American Conference action at the Kerr Activities Center.
Storm enter key stretch of games
- DURANT, Okla. - Southeastern heads into a key stretch in its push for a post-season berth as it will play three games over five days beginning with a Feb. 11 contest at Oklahoma Baptist at 7:30 p.m. in Shawnee, Okla.
SE Women set for three games in five days
- DURANT, Okla. - Southeastern will open up a span of three games over five days when it heads to Oklahoma Baptist on Feb. 11 for a 5:30 p.m. contest in Shawnee, Okla.
Freeman, Prince lead No. 21 Baylor past K-State, 82-72
- MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Al Freeman scored 21 points, Taurean Prince had 18 and No. 21 Baylor beat cold-shooting Kansas State 82-72 on Wednesday night to remain a game back of the leaders in the Big 12 race.
SE Rallies for Win Over OC in Slugfest
- DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern racked up 19 hits and rallied from a four-run ninth-inning deficit to force extra innings where it handed Oklahoma Christian its first loss, 14-13 in 10 innings on Tuesday afternoon in the home opener at The Ballpark in Durant.
Hield's 3-pointer lifts No. 3 Oklahoma past No. 24 Texas
- NORMAN, Okla. (AP) - Buddy Hield's 3-pointer from the corner with 1.3 seconds remaining lifted No. 3 Oklahoma to a 63-60 victory over No. 24 Texas on Monday night
Felix scores 20 to lead Texas over Texas Tech 69-59
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Javan Felix scored 20 points and surging Texas beat Texas Tech 69-59 Saturday as the Longhorns got their seventh win in eight games to stay in the thick of the Big 12 race.
Big 2nd half from Niang leads Iowa St. over Okla. St. 64-59
- STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Georges Niang scored 18 points -16 in the second half - and added nine rebounds to help lead No. 13 Iowa State to a 64-59 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
Kansas State upsets top-ranked Oklahoma, 80-69
- MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.