DENISON, TX -- Tickets to Saturday’s Denison Yellow Jacket state semi-final playoff game against the Aledo Bearcats will be on sale Tuesday through Friday at the Denison ISD Administration Building at 1201 South Rusk, and Parks Drug at 1926 W. Morton Street.
Hours of ticket sales at the Administration Building will be from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., and at Parks Drug from 9 until 6 p.m.
Kick-off for the playoff game at C. H. Collins Stadium in Denton is set for 2 p.m. Saturday. Ticket prices are $5 for students, $7 for adults, and $9 for all tickets at the gate.
“Our kids played a tremendous game against Sulphur Springs, and we’re extremely proud of them,” said DISD Superintendent Dr. Henry Scott.
“They have stepped up to the plate on every occasion…and have made it to the semi-finals because of great talent and coaching, positive attitudes and a lot of hard work. We’ll be the home team on Saturday, and I have no doubt our stands will be packed. It’s going to be a tremendous game.”
Driving directions to C. H. Collins Stadium in Denton:
• Take Highway 75 South to McKinney.
• Take Exit 41/Hwy 380 and turn right/west.
• Continue on Hwy 380 for approximately 26.4 miles.
• Turn right onto the TX-288 Loop N. ramp and merge onto 288 Loop.
• Turn right on Stuart Road.
• Take the first right onto Long Road. Proceed to stadium.
Press Release from Denison ISD