- TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) - Brad Keselowski won a demolition derby at Talladega Superspeedway, where multiple wrecks caused two cars to go airborne and led to millions of dollars in damage to race teams.
- FRISCO, Texas (AP) - Yu Darvish threw 18 of 32 pitches for strikes in a rehab start Sunday, the first game for the Texas Rangers ace since Tommy John surgery more than 13 months ago.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Kole Calhoun got three hits and drove in two runs as the Los Angeles Angels avoided a series sweep, beating Texas 9-6 Sunday and ending the Rangers' four-game winning streak.
- DALLAS (AP) - Blues captain David Backes scored off a rebound during a power play 10:58 into overtime and St. Louis beat the Dallas Stars 4-3 in Game 2 on Sunday to get even in the second-round series.
- SAN ANTONIO (AP) - LaMarcus Aldridge had 38 points and the San Antonio Spurs dismantled the Oklahoma City Thunder 124-92 on Saturday night, never trailing in Game 1 of the second-round series.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Rougned Odor matched a Rangers record with three doubles, Mitch Moreland hit a three-run homer and Texas benefited from another replay challenge in a 7-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday night.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Ian Desmond continued his batting surge with two hits, including the go-ahead double in a three-run sixth inning, and the Texas Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-2 on Friday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.