- ST. LOUIS (AP) - Cody Eakin scored at 2:58 of overtime and the Dallas Stars beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Thursday night, bouncing back from a blowout loss two days earlier to tie the second-round series at two games apiece.
- TORONTO (AP) - Russell Martin singled home the winning run in the bottom of the ninth inning and the Toronto Blue Jays beat Texas 4-3 on Wednesday night, their second straight last at-bat victory over the Rangers.
- TORONTO (AP) - Justin Smoak's first two home runs of the season, a tying drive in the ninth inning and two-run shot in the 10th, led the Toronto Blue Jays over the Texas Rangers 3-1 on Tuesday night.
- TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) - Brad Keselowski won a demolition derby at Talladega Superspeedway, where multiple wrecks caused two cars to go airborne and led to millions of dollars in damage to race teams.
- FRISCO, Texas (AP) - Yu Darvish threw 18 of 32 pitches for strikes in a rehab start Sunday, the first game for the Texas Rangers ace since Tommy John surgery more than 13 months ago.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Kole Calhoun got three hits and drove in two runs as the Los Angeles Angels avoided a series sweep, beating Texas 9-6 Sunday and ending the Rangers' four-game winning streak.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.