- SAN ANTONIO (AP) - LaMarcus Aldridge had 38 points and the San Antonio Spurs dismantled the Oklahoma City Thunder 124-92 on Saturday night, never trailing in Game 1 of the second-round series.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Rougned Odor matched a Rangers record with three doubles, Mitch Moreland hit a three-run homer and Texas benefited from another replay challenge in a 7-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Saturday night.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Ian Desmond continued his batting surge with two hits, including the go-ahead double in a three-run sixth inning, and the Texas Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 4-2 on Friday night.
- DALLAS (AP) - Radek Faksa scored the tiebreaking goal on a rebound with 4:44 to play and had an assist on the other Dallas goal to help the Stars open the second round of the Western Conference playoffs with a 2-1 victiry over the St. Louis Blues on Friday night.
- ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Elvis Andrus had a tiebreaking RBI triple and Texas beat the New York Yankees 3-2 on Wednesday night, when former Rangers shortstop Alex Rodriguez hit his 100th homer in the stadium.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.