- Tyson Ross showed off his arm for Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, striking out 12 in six dominant innings and leading the San Diego Padres to a 3-2 victory over the Texas Rangers on Saturday.
- Anthony Ranaudo pitched six solid innings and Elvis Andrus, Jake Smolinski and Chris Gimenez each drove in runs for Texas before the Oakland Athletics rallied in the ninth for a 7-6 victory Friday over the Rangers.
- Reigning MVP Kevin Durant will have bone graft surgery next week to deal with a fractured bone in his right foot, and he will miss the rest of the season, the Oklahoma City Thunder announced Friday.
- CALGARY, Alberta - Ales Hemsky scored twice in regulation, Tyler Seguin had the only goal in the shootout, and the Dallas Stars beat the Calgary Flames 4-3 Wednesday night for their seventh win in eight games.
- SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker had 21 points and six assists, and the San Antonio Spurs stopped Oklahoma City's four-game winning streak with a runaway 130-91 victory over the Thunder on Wednesday night.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.