- Mitch Moreland hit a solo homer and drove in two runs, Wandy Rodriguez pitched 6 2-3 solid innings and the Texas Rangers beat the Red Sox and their listless offense 3-1 on Thursday night.
- Mitch Moreland had a two-run homer after an earlier hit off the top of the wall, Prince Fielder had two more singles and the Texas Rangers beat the Cleveland Indians 5-1 Sunday to avoid a three-game sweep.
- Nick Swisher had three hits and his first three RBIs of the season, and the Cleveland Indians spoiled Adrian Beltre's 400th career home run with an 8-3 victory over the Texas Rangers on Friday night.
- The Cowboys have signed a pair of offensive linemen in seventh-round pick Laurence Gibson and free agent Reshod Fortenberry, one of the workout players invited to rookie minicamp earlier this month.
- Alcides Escobar had three hits and accounted for five runs, Eric Hosmer homered and the Kansas City Royals beat the Texas Rangers 6-3 on Thursday for a split of the four-game series.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.