- PHOENIX (AP) - Kevin Durant scored 25 of his 32 points in the second half and Oklahoma City pulled away in the final four minutes to hand the Phoenix Suns their eighth consecutive loss, 122-106 on Monday night.
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - Von Miller forced two fumbles to set up Denver's two touchdowns and the Broncos defense frustrated Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - Stephen Curry scored 26 points, Harrison Barnes added 19 and the Golden State Warriors won their 41st straight regular-season home game, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 116-108 on Saturday night.
- MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Javan Felix scored 20 points and surging Texas beat Texas Tech 69-59 Saturday as the Longhorns got their seventh win in eight games to stay in the thick of the Big 12 race.
- STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Georges Niang scored 18 points -16 in the second half - and added nine rebounds to help lead No. 13 Iowa State to a 64-59 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
Clippers suspend Blake Griffin 4 games without pay for punch LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Blake Griffin was suspended four games without pay on Tuesday for punching a team staff member, and the Los Angeles Clippers will dock the star forward's pay for an additional game because he broke his shooting hand....
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.