Posted: 11:55 PM
- SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) - Von Miller forced two fumbles to set up Denver's two touchdowns and the Broncos defense frustrated Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
- OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - Stephen Curry scored 26 points, Harrison Barnes added 19 and the Golden State Warriors won their 41st straight regular-season home game, beating the Oklahoma City Thunder 116-108 on Saturday night.
- MANHATTAN, Kan. (AP) - Wesley Iwundu scored 22 points, freshman reserve Dean Wade had 17 and Kansas State upset top-ranked Oklahoma 80-69 on Saturday night to shake up the Big 12 race once again.
- AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Javan Felix scored 20 points and surging Texas beat Texas Tech 69-59 Saturday as the Longhorns got their seventh win in eight games to stay in the thick of the Big 12 race.
- STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) - Georges Niang scored 18 points -16 in the second half - and added nine rebounds to help lead No. 13 Iowa State to a 64-59 victory over Oklahoma State on Saturday.
- DURANT, Okla. – Southeastern got a 20-point effort from Anton Cook and monster double-double from Tyler Lonzie as the Savage Storm held on for a 71-64 win over Henderson State on Saturday afternoon in Bloomer Sullivan Arena.
- ADA - The East Central University women's basketball team won the battle of the Tigers at the Kerr Activities Center, defeating Ouachita Baptist 76-54 in Great American Conference action.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.