Posted: 8:50 PM
- Anthony Davis capped a 28-point, 10-rebound outing with go-ahead free throws in the final seconds and a pivotal steal, and the New Orleans Pelicans won their third straight game, 109-106 over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night.
Posted: 6:08 PM
- LeBron James scored 34 points, including the first eight in the fourth quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 108-98 on Sunday for their sixth straight win.
- The Austin College men’s basketball team held an 11 point halftime lead, but a cold shooting second half allowed Southwestern University to climb back and hand the ‘Roos a 69-64 loss on Saturday night in Hughey Gym. The ‘Roos are now 7-10 overall and 3-4 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play.
- The East Central University men's basketball team went on a three-point shooting exhibition in the second half to earn a decisive 85-60 victory over Northwestern Oklahoma State in Great American Conference action at the Kerr Activities Center.
- The Austin College women’s basketball team saw its three game winning streak come to an end as the ‘Roos fell 79-75 to visiting Southwestern University on Saturday evening. The ‘Roos are now 8-9 overall and 3-4 in Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference play with the defeat.
- The East Central University women's basketball team earned its first season sweep of a Great American Conference opponent for the season in its first try, with a 57-49 victory over Northwestern Oklahoma State at the Kerr Activities Center.
- Lester Medford had 17 points, Rico Gathers provided the rim-rocking highlight in a game-clinching run and No. 21 Baylor went on to a 69-58 victory over No. 19 Oklahoma on Saturday night.
Quinn has led Seattle to record-setting defense RENTON, Wash. (AP) -- Almost every day during training camp and often during the season, Dan Quinn would put on large padded gloves and essentially go through a sparring session with the Seattle Seahawks defensive linemen as they warmed up for practice working on pass rushing techniques....
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.