GRAYSON COUNTY, Tex. -- Crews battled a fire in Grayson County on Tuesday night. It happened at a home on South Fannin Road near Denison around nine o'clock.
Firefighters say the resident lit his fireplace for the first time this year, and the flue caught on fire.
The Denison Fire Department contained the flames to the back part of the house.
Everyone got out safely, no one was injured, and no major damage was done to the house.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.