Fire destroys home in Ardmore

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

ARDMORE, Okla. -- Fire destroyed a home in Ardmore on Tuesday morning.

The fire started just after 4 o'clock Tuesday morning in the 600 block of L Street Northeast. Authorities say there was no electricity in house and say the fire started when a man living inside the home fell asleep and accidentally knocked over a candle onto his bed.

Authorites say the house is a total loss.

No injuries were reported.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Butch "Dubya" Hickson Location: The Stix on Oct 30, 2007 at 09:04 PM
    Yall in my prayers. Ardmore has a special place in my heart.
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 10894086 - kxii.com/a?a=10894086
Gray Television, Inc.