House fire in Sherman

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

SHERMAN, Tex. -- Sherman firefighters responded to a house fire Monday morning in east Sherman in the 700 block of South Burdett.

Authorities say the fire was contained to one bedroom in the home but that the entire home suffered smoke damage.

Damages are estimated at $25,000.

Two people were treated at Wilson N. Jones Hopsital for smoke inhalation but are said to be OK as of Monday evening.

Fire chief Jeff Jones is urging everyone to check your smoke detectors and make sure they have new batteries and are working properly.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 11024711 - http://kxii.com/a?a=11024711
Gray Television, Inc.