Gas leak in Sherman

By: KXII-TV Staff Email
By: KXII-TV Staff Email

SHERMAN, Tex. -- Firefighters responded to a gas leak call in a Sherman neighborhood Tuesday afternoon in the 100 block of Travis Court.

Sherman Fire Chief Jeff Jones says a homeowner was digging in the yard when he struck a feeder line.

Jones says the line did break, and there was a scent of gas in the air but it was not a major leak, and no one was evacuated.

Oncor monitored the site until the gas could be shut off. The leak was repaired.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 11868786 - http://kxii.com/a?a=11868786