WHITESBORO, TX -- Students at Whitesboro Intermediate School evacuated Tuesday morning after smoke was spotted in a computer lab.
The situation was similar to Monday's evacuation of Durant Intermediate School.
A small amount of smoke was seen coming out of the heating/air-conditioning unit in the computer lab.
As a precaution, all 330 students were sent outside to sit in heated buses until fire officials cleared the building.
Authorities say an electrician checked the school and found the A/C unit had a burned out fan motor.
The motor was fixed and students returned to class within 30 minutes.