FORT WORTH, Tex. -- A Paris man is dead after saving his mother and nephew from their burning mobile home in Fort Worth on Tuesday morning. Authorities believe James Seaton, 54, was visiting his family when the fire broke out.
Seaton was said to be able to rescue his mother and 12-year old nephew before he succumbed to the smoke himself. Both are said to be hospitalized with burns and cuts. The man's father also survived the blaze and did not require medical attention.
Officials say they believe a space heater to be a likely cause of that fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.