SHERMAN, Tex.-- An apartment fire in Sherman happened around 8:30 Tuesday morning at the Camelot Apartments in the 2700 block of South Travis Street.
When firefighters arrived, smoke was coming out of the attic and the roof.
Firefighters believe some kind of mechanical problem caused a problem with the heating unit, and that caused the insulation to catch fire.
"We went up into the attic and there was some insulation smoldering in there, and it looks like it's going to be from a mechanical problem with one of the heaters," Captain Donnie Glenn of the Sherman Fire Department said.
No one was hurt in the fire. Most of the damage came from water to the lower unit.